Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bedtime


After starting this blog in an effort to combat my symptoms of SSRI withdrawal tonight, I now feel better and will thus be heading to bed. First however, I will email my link to Hannah Price as I think she is most likely to read it, even though I will also email it to my family in Calgary, although they may well try to read it out of kindness despite its boring nature.

Peace out, I will post an update after my visit to the GP tomorrow.

-Drew

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Drew!

Yes, you most definitely need to go to bed judging by look of that picture! Hope you slept well. I'd like to know more about coming off the medication..what made you make that decision? I will also admit that I too, over Christmas break, watched the entire first episode of the O.C, escaping into its shallow hedonism...and now I too am ashamed. Back to the textbooks! I think Beth should make a blog too, she has lots of great things to say. I will certainly be an avid supporter of yours...and I am glad it is providing an escape for you through the withdrawal...talk to you soon!

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home