Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today's update

Feeling much better today, waking up wasn't nearly as difficult as it has been the past five days. My boss was much kinder when I called in sick to work yesterday, I imagine I shall be back at work (aka hell) on Thursday but in the meanwhile I might look for a new one (job).

Listening to Neil Young this morning yet again, this morning it is On the Beaches, last night it was Ragged Glory. I'm really into Neil Young right now, I wonder if this will last and how long? I find his music really enjoyable and expansive, and he has so many recordings.

I've got a lecture for my Feud module today so I will now go and read some more from The Interpretation of Dreams. By the way, if you want something extremely hilarious to read, might I recommend The Time Waster Letters, and The Return of the Time Waster Letters by (alias) Robin Cooper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home