Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Good news everyone!

I am extremely happy these last couple of days. Let me tell you why. I have been looking for an MA program to get into after I graduate (not until 2007, but for many places I would need to apply this Christmas, and it helps to have an idea as I am already beginning work on my third year dissertation which will affect my eligibility for different MA routes).

The neat thing is, I have found exactly what I want, at the University of my first choice - Simon Fraser University (I can move back to Canada!). I have made a contact there who is an Anarchist historian which is quite unusual. This presents me with an opportunity to study under this person with a view to an MA in history - with a focus on workers' movements and Anarchism in particular. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home