Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Funny

I had the following conversation with Beth last night which really made me laugh. It is typical and lets the reader understand better why I have so many laughs in this marriage.

Beth: "I had wheatgrass today. It's good!"
Drew: "Gross! Why?"
B: "I had it in my smoothy-"
D: "There's no reason to call it 'wheat grass', it's just grass. Like on your lawn."
B: "It doesn't taste like grass."
D: "Yes it does, besides how would you know. Have you eaten grass?"
B: "Yes, didn't you ever play sheeps and cows when you were a little girl?"

Maybe it's not funny, but I cracked up (for starters, I was never a little girl).

My day is full of funny conversations like this, I live a very surreal life. I chose wisely when it came to my female.

-drew

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Turner said...

Drew, I love you guys so much. Good times by the way, very funny.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Beth, I used to play sheep and cows too! In fact my house was smack bang in the middle of 3 fields full of the beasts! (my game was sheep not sheeps though.) I don't get to England until April 25th. Will you be gone by then? I am there until May 4th. Any chance to see you??

Much love!

5:36 PM  
Blogger bri and shawn said...

you, my dears, are very funny. Drew, I applaud you on your ability to artfully praise your dearest wife. it makes me smile.
hello to beth. i was trying to explain to someone the other day the story of the grumpy old man-turned nice guy at capernwray (you know, the ladybug boat man?) anyways, I forgot most of the story i think, so it was mostly a flop...
that's all.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home