Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Photos!

Hi again, I was going to include this post in my last post, but the mood was too different so I figured I better separate them.

So this is the story: since Beth and I moved into this flat last June we have suffered with the worst couch and chair set that ever came out of the dark pits of hell. They were far less comfortable than simply standing or sitting on the floor, but we for some reason felt compelled to sit on them because they were there and we were in denial. Anyways, it was becoming too much so I asked Beth if she would call John, our landlord, and tell him that we needed new butt-holders. I asked Beth because she has charms to which our landlord is by no means immune. This was proven by the fact that within two-hours of her picking up the phone, our old couches were sitting beside our house in the rain, and she was sitting on a brand-new leather sofa!! DAMN, these things are comfy. I mean really comfy. Yikes!! We are so happy we don't know what to do (so we sit down). Anyhoo, I took some photos of the house, the couches, and Beth and her crocus. Enjoy!


Nice house eh? Unfortunately we only occupy the basement, although it is a large flat by crummy English standards. Our door is through the gate by the blue car and down some stairs. The bay window on the left at the bottom also belongs to us.


Here's my wife standing in our doorway.


Here's me smoking my pipe in our little front area (I have since quit pipe smoking as I hear tobacco can be addictive).

Here's my beautiful wife showing off her crocus which she planted last fall.

Here's a closeup of her crocus! Nice heh?

Here's me on the new leather couch. Aww yeah.


Here's Beth on the other couch, she is holding a copy of The Poison Wood Bible.

Here is she-who-pours-the-gravy sitting down to one of the many delicious meals she cooks for us.

My wife is excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home