Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter greetings

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you had a nice day. Beth and I played tennis, had a nap, and went to church (with coursework liberally sprinkled throughout).

Anyways, the purpose of this post is to put up a link that my dad sent me for an online wedding photo album he compiled. Click here to check out our wedding!

I'd also like to congratulate Aubrey on his recent birthday: April 14 (same as my wedding anniversary!).

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

Drew, the photo album made it feel as if that all took place yesterday... I can still see it so clearly in my mind.

I remember your wedding made me feel partly angry and depressed, knowing my life was messed and I'd never have what you had together. Aren't God's ways are a mystery?

I hope you guys had a nice and naughty anniversary.

Love you both.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home