Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

The friendly duvet ghost

This is something funny I get to do every once in a while. Whenever we wash the duvet cover, at some point Beth will call me to help her put it back on. I hate doing it, but she makes it worth my while by pulling the cover over her head (inside out), at which point she sticks her hands in the top two corners and makes lobster-like grabbing motions which is my signal to put the corners of the duvet into her claws. This is what she looks like while she waits (which is sometimes a couple minutes, as I enjoy the spectacle so much):

Hee hee! Anyways, after she gets the duvet corners she starts flapping her elbows (while still holding on to the corners) in order to get the cover over her shoulders and head, and onto the duvet. I find it really, really funny!

1 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

Aw, Beth, you're so cute!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home