Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Monday, April 17, 2006

The lusts - I got 'em bad

Hi!
Stupid capitalism. Every once in a while (for some reason it always happens in spring) I get desirous for consumer goods. Today the object of my lust is the Schwinn Stingray Coppertone bike.

Damn, what a sweet cycle: banana seat, ape-hangers, and peddle-brakes. I think my lust springs from all the nice weather we've been having in Leeds and thinking how nice it would be to ride bikes around the park in Beeston. My desire can only be described as lust, it is intense, painful and irrational.

Anyways, perhaps now I can get this bike out of my dreams and into my blog instead.

Hope y'all are having a stellar weekend.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Turner said...

umm, I think that bike is only ridden by fopish dandies.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Kyle Turner said...

P.S. Nice photo album. really wish I could have made it dood, it looks like it was ripe pickings for an elligeable batchelor... who can't spell.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home