Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sup

Hi all!

I have spent the last 48 or so hours trying to fix my damned computer. It had just gotten to the point where it was crashing/being slow and so I decided there was nothing to be done but format the hard-drive and reinstall everything (I had exhausted all the other possiblities). Anyways, it was hell. I don't recommend it to anyone. Buy a mac instead.

Before that I was in Carnforth visiting Beth's parents for the weekend. Here a some snaps of the weekend, which was delightful.

Beth and me.

Here's my nephew Josh in a Thunderbirds outfit he got for his birthday. He's saying "Thunderbirds are go!!"

We had a fire on the beach in Silverdale (the other guy is our friend Dan), it was beautiful. Unfortunately the tide came in rather quickly and we were hemmed in by cliffs so we had to make a rather dramatic escape down the beach to an area where we could get out.

Here's me and the in-laws. Viv has chronic fatigue syndrome so she rides in a wheel chair. Graham hates the wheel-chair, however, that could be due to the fact that occasionally Viv will jump out and run after something, to the astonishment of the onlooking public.
Here's me sitting on a bench, looking like a bum. I'm drinking ginger beer (something we don't have in Canada, but darn tasty!)

So that's my story. Also, I finished a book I was reading, which I really enjoyed, and I am about to embark on the fourth (second to last) book in the series, which is a historical series on the 19th and 20th centuries. If you think of me, pray that I will finish these essays. They are hard!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home