Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hi

Hello again. Not much to report I'm afraid but that seems to be the way of things for most people right now. I did indeed go and have a few beers on Friday after handing in the last assignment, a beer which was complimented nicely by the Cuban cigars my friend Ben brought along. Went to my favorite pub last night too with Beth and we read together. It is a super pub because it has the best hand-pumped ales in Leeds and there's no smoking or students (besides us). It is all nice hardwoods and there's old hippies and Yorkshiremen who bring their dogs which sleep at their feet while they do the crossword. It has been a Sunday night ritual for a year or so now (after 2.50£ pizza at gangster's little bistro) and yeah, it's fun.

Anyways, I have nothing worthy of writing to mention really, but I will be coming to Calgary in the first week of august and will have a party with punch and pie. Or something. I better stop now before anyone gets too bored.

Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Can I come to your party? There's nothing like a good English pub! I just got back my exam results and I am really happy with them. You are the first person I am telling!

11:14 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

First week of August, eh? We're back in town on the 3rd.
Will we be still treated to your company?

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home