Drewfasa's Blog

A diary of my life and thoughts.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

We wuz robbed!

Well, almost, at any rate.

I was sitting in my armchair playing a little xbox after a long day of essay writing, and all of a sudden I see an arm coming through my living room window. I ran up to the window, flung open the curtain, and saw about 5 or 6 people in the little garden in front of my window. I stuck my head in the window and started yelling obscenities at them, then I ran out of the front door in my sandals and chased them (about 6 or 7 of them now) into the grave yard at the end of my street where it was all dark. I got to the gate of the graveyard and hurled more obscenities at them. I don't really believe in swearing but I think it was a natural reaction.

When I got home I called the cops and they came and took a report. Beth and her friend were here and were a little shaken. They had no idea what was going on.

I hope I scared though people, Beth said I must have done and that I sounded like a man possessed.

Whew!

4 Comments:

Blogger danielle said...

holy crap. pretty brazen of those folks. (i'm not above a little obscenity-throwing if the occasion calls for it.) and truly, there is nothing so effective like a cursing madman in Birkenstocks.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

THAT'S CRAZY!
You are a hero!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Candice said...

You're probably the bravest...and most insane...person I know. But what other response would I expect??? Good thing Beth had you around!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Kyle Turner said...

It's quite remeniscent of a seal hunt back on the good ol' days. I'm seeing it now, and believe me if I was there to see you on the chase, I hardly believe I could have kept from laughing. Let's be honest, its a funny situation, apart from the whole almost robbed thing. Put it this way, if it was in the movies it would be very funny.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home